Friday, May 14, 2010

Shabnur doesn’t like anybody:


Dhallywood famous hot celebrity Shabnur doesn’t like anybody as a life partner. Recently she gives the interview in newspaper. When news correspondent ask her, when are you going to married your desired person who you like? She just shocks to listen it. She just says, “When I  told that I like someone. Still I am not thinking about it, just thinking about my carrier and film viewer whose love my film. I like my all fan and my parents, because they are the main characters whose help me to build up my carrier, without them love, I never rich my current position.”

Its will big surprise for her fans that she still alone. It’s very hard to believe, but lot of fan will be happy to know that her hearts still searching for life partner.

Photo: Bengali Cinema Actress Shabnur

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see what is wrong in living single for the rest of her life...

love only last few months and then it slowly fades...

the ones that pretend to be in love are doing so for the stupid society...

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner