Saturday, May 29, 2010

Shakib returned back money:


Recently Dhallywood hero Shakib khan decided to return back contract money of film producer because she doesn’t work more than 10 films in a year. And already he was return back money of 4 producers within few days.

Actor Shakib told news conference, I am feeling lot of pressure to work from last couple. Need to attend number of film shooting in a week that really tough for me and after work even I don’t able to spend time with my family person. For this reason, I am not able to work perfectly. Now I decide to work only 10 movies in a year and under country famous good producer only. So I am returning back other producer money and offer.


Photo: Bangladeshi film actor Shakib Khan.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner