Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bangladeshi famous TV actress cum model Tisha has played roll on seven characters in a single-episode TV drama ‘Amar Char’. Tisha said, ‘I am feeling exiting to see how audiences accept me diiferent 7 rolls in singe drama. It’s not easy to do seven rolls in a drama. When I drama director Shokal Ahmed vai give me offer, first I feel heisted to accept it, but later I think it will be new experience for me and accept offer. Shooting of the drama recently ended, took three days to complete.  My characters in drama are a sex worker, a fairy, a university student, a hipster, a middle-class woman and a poor girl.'
Photo: TV celebrity Tisha

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner