Sunday, May 23, 2010

TV actress Tinni in Dhallywood film:


Finally popular TV actress Tinni is agreeing to work in commercial Dhallywood film for firs time. Last Thursday was starting her first movie work. The movie vane is “Amar Mon Kereche”. Production House Sodhani Kothchitro is producing this movie and directed by famous film make Sohanur Rahman. Famous Dhallywood actor Shakib Khan is hero of Tinni’s in the film. Lot of people of Bangladeshi film industry told, it will great news for Dhallywood that Tinni finally agree to work in commercial film. Everybody wishes for her success.

Tinni says, “my father was work in Dhallywood industry, so I got lot of offer for work in movie, but didn’t agree to work for personal problem. But now I took decision work regularly in Dhallywood film big scene. Hope I will success in there and requesting my entire fan just prays for me.”

 Photo: Bangladeshi celebrity actress Tinni.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner