Monday, June 14, 2010

Barsha sign contact for two new movies:


After successful of her recent movie, Dhallywood new comer Barsha is again going to work two more new movies with actor Onanato. Already she was sign the contact for the movie “Amar Juddho” and Nirshartho Valobasha. The story of the film “Amar Juddho” will be base on history of Bangladeshi freedom fight. There will show the country situation just before freedom fight and after finish freedom fight. Already the shooting start from month 15’Th June. And the other movie “Nirsartho Valobasha” is a romantic movie.

Actress Barsha said that after successfully run my first movie I got lot of offer and my first movie hero cum producer also offer me to work again with him, without think about I accept his offer. The upcoming movies story also different from my first movie, especially I am very happy t got offer for the Movie Amar Juddho. I ram really feeling proud to work this movie.


Photo: Bangladeshi cinema hot young actress Barsha and actor Onanto.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner