Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mehazabien passing busy & tough time:


Lux channel-I superstar 2009 Mehazabien Chowdhury is passing currently tough and busy time. She is not busy with shooting but it’s not less impotent and tough than shooting. Hot young girl Mehazabien is now busy with practice for her first film acting. For this reason currently she is doing lot of hard work in practice session.

First film shooting of Mehazabien will be start from next month July which titled name “Warich” and directed by Salauddin Lavlu. And for this movie she is preparing herself day by day to attending practice session regularly. This practice session is organized by movie director. Everyday all the artist of movie is attending this practice. And he specially taking care of Mehazabien practice because she is a main heroin of the movie. The director is teaching her skill of acting. And the actress Mehazabien is following lesson of acting very carefully.

Mehazabben says that I come here for become top Bangladeshi actress. And from next month my first film shooting will be start. It’s very impotent to my carrier. If I able to show my best performance in this film, hope its will be easy to catch my dream. That’s why I am doing very hardworking in practice session.

Photo: Young Bangladeshi sexy actress Mehazabien Chowdhury.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner