Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dhallywood king Shakib Khan is biggest fan of football. Shakib confirms that this year she will go South African for watch football world cup match. He says, it's my dream to watch football world cup match from stadium. Already I buy 5 tickets for world cup final match. Now just I am waiting for fly to South Africa. It will be one of the great moments in my life if everything is alright. I want that to watch few more matches from stadium but it’s not possible for my busy schedule. But Everyday I try to watch matches of world cup in TV especially night match never misses. I am watching it with my friend. It’s really enjoyable to watch with friend together.

The Bangladeshi film actor Shakib khan likes football from childhood. Before start her cinema carrier he plays it lot. But now he cannot able to play this game because always busy with profession.

















Photo: Dhallywood superstar Shakib Khan.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner