Friday, July 2, 2010

The glamorous sexy famous celebrity Humaira Himu turns as a Bengali film actress. Bangladeshi people now can able to enjoy her performance in big scene. Himu is working regularly in TV drama since last 5 years. But never work in any kind of film before, her acting first film will be realized at upcoming 16 December. The film name is “Amar Bondhu Rashed”, which directed by Morshedul Islam. Already the film shooting has been complete. And this film is different from traditional other Dhallywood film. Here work few teenage artists with Himu.

Himu talk with news media about her experience in first film. She says its totally new experience for me. I work with few teenage artists that really enjoyable and memorable for me. Now just I am waiting for to sea how people can accept me in big scene. If I able to success I will try to work regularly.

Photo: Bangladeshi cute actress Humaira Himu.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner