Friday, July 30, 2010

Recently the dancer and actress Sohana Saba has joined as a dance teacher of BAFA. Already she has starts taking class from last 16th July. Celebrity Saba informs, they were requesting me to join from couple months. And after long time conversation, finally last 12th July I took final decision to join in there.

Before starting her acting carrier she was a student of dance for 13 years in Chayanot (9 years) and Bulbul Lalitocola Academy (4 yaers). Now she is taking class as a dance teacher. She is very happy for her new profession. She says, “I learned from others since my childhood, now I am teaching others that are really challenging and enjoyable for me. Simply to say, my dream becomes a success."

Photo: Bangladeshi hot actress and dancer Sohana Saba.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner