Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bangladeshi famous actress cum model Badhon will reduce work in media. Now she is working in a number of dramas. After finishing her present work, then she will reduce work in media. For the reason that celebrity Badhon will be start soon new carrier as a physician. ‘Just after next Eid-UL-Fitor I will start practicing in a chamber of a teacher. Regularly I will try to serve patients. It’s a great work for me’, said glamorous prominent actress Badhon.

Recently she was complete degree (honors) as a dentist from a private university. But she doesn’t want to stop work in media yet. She says, ‘I don’t want to stop my acting carrier, but don’t want to work regularly like before. I am enjoying my celebrity carrier and enjoying work in media. So it will be continuing, but my primary target will be developing my carrier as a physician (dentist).’

The Famous Zone Photo: Hot popular actress cum model Badhon.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner