Saturday, August 14, 2010

Famous actress Bipasha Hayat turns as a director. Yes, the Bangladeshi TV audience will be seen her soon in a new roll. Celebrity Bipasha says, ‘I have a dream to become a drama director. Now you can say, my dream is going to be success. I was planning to take long time and include my favorite few artists for my 1st drama. But it’s not happening.  Because suddenly now I take to produce a drama for next Eid. I don’t get enough time, only have few days in my hand. I am directing & writing this drama. But still don’t able to complete my writing. Hope within next 2 days can able to finish the story of dram’.

She also informs that she is not going to play any roll in this drama. The drama name is not fixed yet by Bipasha Hayat. The Drama story revolves with a girl.

The Famous Zone Photo: Bangladeshi attractive hot actress Bipsha Hayat.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner