Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Bangladeshi sexy glamorous actress cum model Farah Ruma is now very busy with shooting for a number of TV dramas to be aired on Eid. Celebrity Farha said that currently I am shooting different kind of characters on a number of TV dramas, and I am enjoying my works. Simply to say I love to see myself in different characters. I made my debut with the TV play “Shako” which directed by Anisul Haque. After that I was playing different kind of roll in drama.

For the upcoming Eid she has worked on TV plays, Kofiler Aaina, Helmet Apa, Salute, Daye, and a telefilm “Oporanhe Poth Chola”. Also two more daily soaps are waiting for aired on TV Channel. One is ‘Ochena Manush’ which will be aired on ATN Bangla and another daily soaps ‘Momer Manush’ which can be telecast soon on Boishaki Channel.

She talks about a telefilm ‘Oporanhe Poth Chola’. She said that really I enjoyed working for “Oporanhe Poth Chola”. It has a fantastic romantic story and I requesting TV viewer don’t miss this telefilm, its really enjoyable for everybody.

The Famous Zone Photo: Hot girl Farah Ruma with others Bengali TV artist.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner