Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lux-Channel-I beauty queen Nazia Haque Orsha makes debut on Dhallywood movie soon. The movie name is ‘Ferari Manush’ which scripted and directed by Abir Shresto. The movie ‘Farai Manush' story revolves with a boy who has dream to become a music director. But his family economical condition not good enough to support him. One day two friends come to help him to success his dream. And later his father also agrees to help him.

The audiences will see actress Orsha as a heroin roll of this boy. Young sexy Bangladeshi beauty queen Orsha expresses feeling to work on her debutant movie, she says, ‘Earlier I was work a number of TV ads and dramas, but for first time in carrier going to work on big scene, therefore I am feeling quite nervous. Initially my family don’t want to gave permission, but now everything alright finally I able to took permission of my family.’

Last Friday she was contact sign with the movie producer. Source of producer ensure that the shooting will start after Eid-Ul-Fiter. ‘I have dream to perform on film, so that I am very excited after got offer on this movie. I will try my best to successfully completed it’, said also prominent glamorous actress cum Model Orsha.

The Famous Zone Photo: Hot attractive celebrity girl Nazia Haque Orsha image.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner