Friday, October 29, 2010

For first in her acting carrier, glamorous Bangladeshi hot celebrity girl ‘Bindu’ has pared with popular Dhallywood actor ‘Ferdous’ in the film "Jago". Later they work together in a TV advertisement. Now they are going work together again in a new film. Yes, reader sexy actress cum model Bindu pares again with Dhallywood smart actor ‘Ferdous’. The audiences will see them together in the upcoming digital film titled “69 Patla Khan Len”.

This is 4th acting film for actress Bindu. Before she was work on three more films. Already the film “69 Patla Kahn Len” shooting has been starts. The film is directing by ‘Rafayl’. The film story revolves with a man of old Dhaka.

The director said that our main aim to produce a movie with lifestyle and culture of old town (Dhaka) peoples.
Actress Bindu says, ‘suddenly I got offer to work in this film. The film story is really wonderful and realistic. You can say I am feeling very interesting to work in this film. I will try my best to do my best performance. My favorite Dhallywood artist Ferdous is working as my co-artist. He is playing my husband roll in this film. For second time in my carrier I am working with Ferdous. Before it we worked together in a film titled "Jago".

 The Famous Zone Photo: Image of hot famous Bangladeshi celebrity couple "Ferdous-Bindu'.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner