Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Famous glamorous and professional TV celebrity Dipa Khondakar has played a roll in the drama serial “Kaktarua” that launched her acting carrier.  Since then Dipa has played more than 200 TV dramas and telefilms. The actress is not sure how many TV plays she has done till now. But she said still I have to do lot of works on media. I want live viewers hearts forever.

She says, ‘acting is my sole profession. But occasionally I love to do modeling also. Earlier I have played in number of TV ads such as - Aarong, Lipton Tazaa Tea, Swan Foam, Starship, Cute Powder and Tibet. I want to continue working in interesting dramas and telefilms. But now I am focusing on quality more that quantity. Now I have been working in three serials - Jahangir Alam Shumon's “Korunamoyee”, Debashish Barua Dwip's “Ghotok Baki Bhai Private Limited” and another one by Rayhan Khan.

Dipa said also that now two things are most impotent in my life – first one is my family and second is my professional carrier. When I gets some free time, I likes to travel with my husband and son on different country such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Mauritius, Australia, England and the US.

The Famous Zone Photo: A beautiful picture of actress Dipa Khondakar.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner