Monday, October 11, 2010

Famous TV Drama cum film actress Sagota will do playback for a Dhallywood Movie song. The movie name is “Suchona Rekhar Dike”. Bangladesh government is donating for this movie which will produce by Akhtaruzzaman. The song will record on current month. The song lyric has written by Akhtaruzzamn and composing and music directing by Shekh Sadi Khan.

Akhtaruzzamn says, ‘this film will contain overall three songs, but have chance to include more chance.’ He said also that one of the songs of my movie will sing by professional actress Sagota. He says, ‘I know that she is not an experience singer, already I has listened her song, her voice very cute like a professional singer. That’s why I offer her to do playback on my movie. And she didn’t refuse my offer. Also she will take a part on an impotent character on this movie. The audiences will be able enjoy her performance on two different rolls.’

Basically Sagota is famous for a min-screen actress, but she worked on big scene too. Before it, she was worked on three Bangladeshi films – “Sotru Sotru Khela” with Mana and Mowsumi, “Kuti Takar Fokir” with Somrat and Razzak and “Oshanto Mon”. “Suchona Rekhar Dike” will be her 4th film.

Glamorous attractive Bangladeshi celebrity 'Sagota' talk with media about her 4th upcoming film, she says, ‘It’s my 4th film as an actress but 1st film as a singer.  I was learning song from Linufar Iashmin, Ferdawsh Ara, and Anil Kumar Saha and among others. And I was performing on different occasion as a singer but never perform in TV and film song. I got chance to do playback for first time. Hope everybody will like my song.’

The famous Zone Photo: Bengali hot actress Sagota with others co-artists in this picture.  

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner