Monday, November 1, 2010

Young TV drama director Shimul Sarkar is making a TV drama serial titled “Director”. This drama’s story revolves with local culture of Pabna District. Young talented girl “Bithi Rani Sarkar” is playing one of a central roll on this serial. Reader, I think after read that you are little confused about “Bithi”. Everybody wants to know who is “Bithi Rani”. I want to ask everybody just look at her cute face hope you can know her identity. I think after watch her cute face now you can understand who this girl is. Yes, she is attractive cute model girl of Grameenphone TV ad titled “Amader Network”. From last two months we are watching her on TV scene regularly. Now this TV ad is very popular in Bangladesh. After watching her performance lots people says what a girl, she is really attractive and her performance really wonderful. She able to won lots of people’s hearts within a short time. Now hot news for her fans, she is going debut as an actress. The audience can able to watch her first TV play within short time. Currently her 1st drama serial “Director” shooting is going on.

‘Bthi’ express her feelings about work on her 1st Drama serial, she says, ‘”Director” is my first acting drama. Hope I will get success on acting carrier like modeling. From now I want to work regularly on TV dramas. But always I will give impotent to work of quality.’

‘It’s a comedy drama serial. I am enjoying to working on this serial. Hope audiences will be accepting me as an actress like my previous work’ said also talented young artist “Bithi Rani Sarkar”.

The Famous Zone Photo: Cute sexy image of Bangladeshi young model cum actress "Bithi Rani Sarkar".

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner