Friday, November 12, 2010

Previously TV audiences saw three others famous Bangladeshi film stars Diti, Mousumi and Keya as model of this product before her. Now audiences are going to watch one more Dhallywood sexy face on this product TV advertisement soon. We are talking about noted super-hot sexy Dhallywood film actress cum model “Nipun”. Yes she becomes a TV advertisement model of beautification cream. The shooting was held on second week of last month October at different location of “Haidrabad Ramji Film City” and Baijat, India. This TV ad directed by Indian famous ad director “Sonath Mitro”.

Famous Dhallywood girl Nipun says, ‘before me there were work Diti Apu, Mousumi Apu and Keya. They are really most popular and experienced artist in Bangladesh. I am always respecting them. Now I am going to work as a model of same product that’s really big achievement for me. Hope audiences will enjoy my performance like them.’

‘Also I feel that the shooting location and jingle, direction has really wonderful of this ad. I think it will able touch audiences heart’, said also hot glamorous actress “Nipun”.

The Famous Zone Photo: Image of sexy actress cum model "Nipun".

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner