Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just two weeks ago a film ‘Notobor Notout’ had been released on 70th Cinema-hall together at West Bengal, India and still successfully running on different places of West Bengal.  This film had directed by Amit Sen. It is getting enough success within two weeks. Simply to say, it’s a one of the superheated film in current year on West Bengal. The central roll of this film was acting a Bangladeshi boy ‘Mostofa Prokash’.
Already number of programs has been telecast on TV channels of West Bengal about film ‘Notobot Notout’. Now everybody just discussing about these new hero. Within couple of weeks he able to won million of audience’s hearts.

Mostafa Prokash talk about his new film, he says, ‘really I was feeling very nervous on moment of release my first film. I didn’t know how audiences accept me, but now can say my debut was success, feeling really excited to work on next movie. I am asking audiences, friends and family member to pray for my new carrier.’

He also said that my carrier was starting to work on Indian Bengali Movie. But I have big dream always to work on my Desi movie. You know, I am a Bangladeshi boy, so I want to acting on Desi film. It will be great achievement for me if I will able to win of my country peoples hearts through my acting. Already I got offer to work on three Dhallywood movies. Also I got lots of offer from West Bengal. But now my priority is work on Dhallywood film. It’s really enjoyable to work on own country and always I will give prefer to work on Dhallywood.

The Famous Zone Photo: A scene shot image of actor Mostafa Prokash and actress Raima Sen from movie 'Notobor Notour'.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner