Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Popular Bangladeshi hot model cum TV actress Eni had made debut on Dhallywood film title “Suchona Rekhar Dike”, which directed by Akhtaruzzaman. Earlier she was starting her carrier with TV advertisement as a model and then she was playing roll on number of TV dramas. Her previous TV works well accepted by audiences and media related peoples. Director Akhtaruzzaman gave her offer to work on film after watching her acting skill on TV scene.

Akhtaruzzaman said that Eni has everything for work on film – her acting skill, glamour attractive look and figure everything is perfect. That’s why I interested to cast him as an actress on my film “Suchona Rekhar Dike”. Her acting on this film really wonderful and she is very serious about her roll. Hope she will able to survive on Dhallywood for long time.

Celebrity girl Eni talks about her 1st film, she says, ‘earlier I didn’t agree to work on this film. But finally I took positive decision for work because only for Akhtaruzzaman Vai. Now I am feeling that its really big achievement for me because beginning of my carrier I able to work on a good movie. Hope people will be well accepted me as a film actress especially who love to watch Bengali film.’

The Famous Zone Photo: Attractive image look for
Bangladeshi actress cum model Eni.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner