Friday, December 17, 2010

Country most hot attractive model cum TV actress Sharika had been gotten lots offer for work on Dhallywood film. But right now famous sexy Bengali girl Sharika doesn’t have any interest to work on film, already she reject lot of films offer.

Sharika says, ‘right now, I don’t want to work on big scene. Just only want to work continue for TV advertisement and drama. That’s right I have interest to work on film also, but not right now. In future I will do it must and want to take more few times to start work on cinema. When I will start work on film then I will try to do it seriously, because I want to take strong position on Dhallywood commercial film too at future. But still I am feeling that I am not enough matured for cinema as a heroin. I need more time.’

Already Bangladeshi most famous film makers had been given her offer for cinema at the moment of crisis of heroin. Even Dhallywood king top famous hero Shakib Khan had given her offer too. But Sharika refuses everybody offers.

Sharika said also that I have not completed my education yet. I know that very well if I start to work on film then doesn’t able to complete my study smoothly. So that I decide to starts my carrier in Dhallywood after completes my education.

The Famous Zone Photo: Image of sexy Bangladeshi model cum actress Sharika with Dhallywood hero Riaj.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner