Monday, January 10, 2011

Noted Bangladeshi hot glamorous TV celebrity Nafisa will start acting on Dhallywood film soon. Yes, recently it’s confirmed by cute mini-scene actress cum model Nafisa on a TV interview. We caught the hot interview of Nafisa that given below…

Q. Talk about your character of drama “Ashare Golpo”.
Nafisa: I am working on this drama as a younger sister of Mosharaf Karim. Different kind of idea is surrounding always on head of Mosharf Karim. And always he share and discuss with me about his plan. I am not only his younger loving sister also friend. But our parents don’t like his activity. One day kick out him from home. After that he don’t return back home. And I am trying to find out brother.

Q. Did you work for how many dramas on last Eid?
Nafisa: Altogether I did work for four dramas.

Q Have you interest to work on film?
Nafisa: The film media is a dream place for me. Always I have weakness to acting on film. And very happy news fro my fan and friends finally I am going to work Dhallywood film. I will share details with media after making final contact.

Q. What is your future plan?
Nafisa: I want to keep busy with my acting profession. Always I will try to work on different kind of good characters. Finally to say I would keep continue my work how long audiences will enjoy my acting. If I feel in future that people doesn’t like my worked then I will try to retired.

The Famous Zone Photo: Bangladeshi sexy actress cum model Nafisa's cute smiley picture.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner