Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sexy famous actress Romana becomes a ‘Koti Takar Bow’. It’s a film of director Bodiul Alam. Dhallywood film lover can able to see her as a wife of kuti-poti Shakib Khan. Yes, Romana is going to pair again superstar Shakib Khan.

Actress Romana says, ‘My acting carrier was starting with the film ‘1 Takar Bow’. Now I will become a ‘Kuti Takar Bow’ on middle of my film carrier. Still don’t know how audiences accept me, but enjoying my new roll. Suddenly I become a kuti poti from 1 taka. It’s really interesting’.

Right now director Bodiul Alam Khokon is staying on Bangkok, Thailand. Before going Bangkok he informed that after return Bangladesh the film ‘Kuti Takar Bow’ shooting will begin. Also another famous film actress Apu Bishwas will work in this film.

The Famous Zone Photo: Exclusive hot scene shot image of Dhallywood celebrity couple Romana-Shakib Khan.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner