Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hot sexy glamorous girl Ishana had won runner-up trophy of “Lux Channel-I Superstar” beauty hunt competition 2009. After won this competition she has been popular as a superstar in Bangladesh. Mow she is going to become a ‘super model’. But it’s not in any competition. The audience could able to seen her as super model on a TV drama ‘Durotto Bojai Rakhun’. Already she was attending on shooting for the drama. The drama was writing and directing by Imrawol Rafat.

Bengali beauty queen Ishana says, ‘completely its different experience for me. Beginning of drama shooting feeling myself as a super model in truth. I was really feeling very good to work with my drama director. Also famous TV celebrity Mosharof Karim and Tisha were work as my co-artist. I got lot of help from them, they are really very helpful.

The Famous Zone Photo: Bangladeshi most sexiest actress cum model Ishana's hot cute image.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner