Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Recently famous actress cum model has given interview with an entertainment reporter. She talks with reporter about her food hobbit. There are given below few conversation Between Nadia and reporters.

Actress Nadia said that she always very careful about her health. She tries to eat healthy food always. She says, ‘I drink fresh water lots of time in a day and vegetable is my favorite food, almost everyday I prefer to keep a vegetable dish on my dining. I like all kind of vegetable except korola. Usually I don’t like to eat at morning. I go for shooting without taking food if my shooting starts at morning. I awake lately from sleep if have no work. Truly to say I like sleep very much.

The Famous Zone Photo: Sexy image of Bangladesh TV drama actress Nadia.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner