Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just before two years ago Dhallywood actor Ferdous was starting make a house. Ferdous house is designed by Enamul Karim Nirjhor. Finally house is ready for living at beginning of last month (February). He brings house furniture from Bangkok. He informs that furniture had arrived in Chittagong port. After getting all furniture on hand then he will start to decorate house.

After complete rest of necessary work, he will arrange a program then Ferdous will start living in there permanently. The house name is ‘Tania Nujhat Lamira Ferdous’.

Bangladeshi film superstar ‘Ferdous’ talk about own house, he says, ‘you can say my big dream is going to success. I did interior of my house depend on my choice. So that I am feeling that it will be a haven for me.

The Famous Zone Photo: Exclusive romantice sceene shot image of Dhallywood actor Ferdous.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner