Saturday, December 10, 2011

Popular Bengali TV dram actress Mousumi Biswas played the role of daughter & mother together in a upcoming drama serial. The TV audiences will be watch her duel character in a drama serial which title “Baire Batash” that directed by Jowel Mahmud.

Famous hot actress Mousumi Biswas told that, ‘The character is really interesting. Never had I worked before this kind of character. For that it is a very challenging work for me. I really enjoyed working two different characters together. When I worked for mother’s character, I needed to change my vocal and getup. But no need to change for daughter’s character because of the character not much different than my real life.’






The Famous Zone Photo: Bangladeshi famous sexy celebrity girl Mousumi Biswas exclusive picture.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner