Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shabnoor fall in big problem:


Most successful Dhallywood superstar Shabnoor is falling big problem in her long time carrier. She says, I am facing problem due to my age, now my age like that I cannot able to acting mother roll either glamorous heroin roll in film. Lot of people in film industry saying regularly I am not fit for roll. Its really disgusting situation for me, never I fall like this situation before.

Currently I was refused lot of movie offer to think about my age. For this reason, currently have no enough movies in my hand. Feeling very bad when I feel day by day I am going older. Just few days ago I was returned one movie offer when feel I am not fit for this movie. There needed younger actress in this movie heroin roll.

Photo: Dhallywood Bengali cinema hot actress Shabnoor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

She needs to lose some weight then she will look pretty. There are bollywood actress whom are older than her and they're still play the main characters role in movies. For example, Shusmita Sen, Karishma Kapoor, and Rani Mukarjee.

Anonymous said...

shushmita sen,karishma kappoors have no demand in bangladeshi cinema.bangladeshi people want busty actress all time.shimla says in media she is slim so she have no demand in bangla cinema.low class ordiance are want to see shabnoor,popi,mousumi,apu bishwas like their busty body.i saw when popi is dancing in movie ordiance goes to mad.actualy their demand of actresses big breast big hip thunder thighs.have all in popi.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree.. Her age is nothing if you compare with hollywood actress.. our actors and actresses of bangladesh needs to work out..Eat heathly maintain a good diet... Then they will look good.

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner