Monday, June 14, 2010

Blame on Popy to violate the contact:


Recently Dhallywood film actress Popy doesn’t come to work after contact sign a movie. So lot of industry related people blame on her to violate the contact.

But Popy was saying that “it’s not true 100%. I was request to producer for sign new contact otherwise I am not work in the movie. Because long time ago we contact sign, and they don’t able to start shooting of movie on schedule time. Recently they ask me to attend to shooting and I say that I am not agreeing to work without new contact. Because I take higher payment but they don’t want to give me. Now tell me is it my fault?”

She also says I am working in Bangladeshi movie from long time. Nobody can I say that I was broke my promise. It’s really painful situation for me. Some people blame on me without listen my voice.

Photo: Most sexy Bangladeshi film Actress Popy.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner