Tuesday, June 15, 2010

oirst time four Superstar in a film:


Last Friday was realized the film “Jekhane Tumi Sekhane Ami”. The audience was watching the four famous Bangladeshi superstar performances together for first time through this movie. The history of Dhalywood movie nobody can watch before these four Desi mega superstars together in a film.

Lot of audience says that it’s a wonderful romantic movie and we are very lucky to saw the four Dhallywood mega superstar performances in a movie.  Also have something new special affect on scene. This historic movie directed by popular director Sawokat Jamil.

The movie main heroin Shabnoor says, “I am worked together for first time in my carrier with Alomgir, Iliash Kanchon and Chompa in a film. It’s right before I worked all of them but not together in a film, worked in different movie. They are my senior cowlick and it’s very helpful for me to work with them. I got chance to learn lot of thing from them. And more impotent I think the audience can able to watch four superstar acting skill. They can judge who is best?”

Photo: Bangladeshi top famous film artists.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner