Saturday, August 7, 2010

The glamorous sexy heroin of film ‘Khoj the Search’ Boby is going to start her new roll. She becomes a drama writer. For the first time, the film actress Boby is going to write story for a TV drama. The drama name is ‘I love You, Me Too’, which will be directed by Iftekhar Chowdhury. The actress Boby informs that she will be play main heroin roll in this drama also. And others cast will be includes – Arefin Shuvo, Sohel Khan, Dr. Ejaj, Apu Hasan and among others. The Bangladeshi TV audiences will be able to watch it on upcoming Eid. It will be telecast by Channel – I.

The actress Boby express her feeling about new roll. She said that my drama story totally different. Hope the audiences will be enjoy different kind of drama. However it will be first and last drama for me as a writer. I have no interest to write any more drama. Because my film carrier much more impotent for me, still I am new in Dhallywood. So, I think that it’s very impotent for me to give 100% concentration in my acting carrier.










  

Photo: Bangladeshi hot young celebrity girl Boby.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner