Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Actress Shabnoor and actor Shakib have a record to realized five movies in a single Eid. But one more Dhallywood actress is going to be a record partner of them whose name Apu Bishwas. The different sources of Dhallywood inform that the actress Apu’s five movie going to be realized in the occasion of upcoming Eid.

But actress Apu is not feeling happy for her new record. She says, ‘I am really feeling nervous. Because for first time is going to release my five different movies at a time. And it’s very impotent for me to success of my all movies more than make a record. It’s a very challengeable for me, better to say it’s a big exam in my carrier.’

Her upcoming five movies are – Shakib Number One, Nishash Amar Pran, Poran Jai Jolia, Moner Jala and Chacchu Amar Chacchu. Dhallywood king Shakib Khan is playing roll with Apu Bishwas in all above movies.


Photo: Bangladeshi famous hot & sexy celebrity couple Apu Bishwas and Shakib Khan.

0 Comments:

Categories

Featured Post

Intimacy is not sex, says Nusrat

Translate

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner